Founded in 1925, MacLean-Fogg is a worldwide enterprise currently operating 40 global manufacturing facilities across 5 continents with annual sales in excess of one billion (USD) and a workforce of over 3,200 people. MacLean-Fogg is a privately held enterprise headquartered in Mundelein, IL USA and is comprised of two primary businesses, MacLean-Fogg Component Solutions and MacLean Power Systems. MacLean-Fogg Component Solutions (MFCS) is a leading manufacturer of fastener components, engineered components and engineered plastics for automotive, heavy truck, and other diverse industries. MacLean Power Systems (MPS) is a leading manufacturer of products for electric utility, telecommunications and civil markets.
- Administers policies and programs ensuring that organizational products and processes meet established quality standards.
- Participates in the development, implementation, and administration of an organizational quality management system and monitors progress against strategic quality-related goals.
- Supports the development of strategy and able to translate the vision and expectation into tactical application to meet business objectives in relation to quality operational initiatives.
- Manages the collection of data identifying potential quality failures, evaluate quality of raw materials or components, in-progress goods, processes or operations, and implement and measure the impact of corrective actions.
- Formulates and maintains quality control objectives and coordinates objectives with production procedures in cooperation with plant leadership to maximize product reliability and minimize costs.
- Solicits internal and external feedback with the goal of continuously improving processes or products.
- Serves as liaison and point of contact between Customer and the organization.
- Acts as a champion of internal audit and maintains compliance with all regulatory agencies.
- Drives a Root Cause Problem Solving (RCPS) culture throughout the organization and throughout product lifecycles.
- Adheres to all Safety, Environmental, and Quality policies, guidelines, and procedures.
- Other duties may be assigned or required for this position.
Experience and Education:
- Experience in implementing or maintaining an ISO or TS Quality Management System is preferred.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the field's concepts and principles.
- Performs complex tasks typically following established processes.
- Leads and directs the work of other employees and has full authority for personnel decisions.
- Primarily focused on administering established policies and procedures but may have some impact on departmental budgeting, strategic planning, and procedural change.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering discipline or equivalent and at least 5 years relevant experience.
- Ability to work as part of a team and build collaborative relationships.
- Strong Management skills.
- Strong knowledge of calibration and ability in reading and engineering drawings.
- Excellent problem/situation analysis and analytical thinking skills.
Various agencies of the United States Government require employers to maintain information on applicants pertaining to factors such as race, sex, and type of position for which an individual applies. The information requested is voluntary and for compliance with certain record keeping requirements. MacLean-Fogg Company has a long-standing commitment to equal employment opportunity for all its associates and applicants for employment. MacLean-Fogg Company believes all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunities and does not discriminate against its employees or applicants for employment because of race, color, gender, affectional or sexual orientation, domestic partnership status, ancestry, religion, national origin,citizenship status, marital status, disability, veteran status, age or any other protected group status.
- Pay Type Salary
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- Newberry, SC, Newberry, South Carolina, United States of America