Roll Thread - DH
Founded in 1925, MacLean-Fogg is a worldwide enterprise currently operating 40 global manufacturing facilities across 5 continents with annual sales in excess of one billion (USD) and a workforce of over 3,500 people. MacLean-Fogg is a privately held enterprise headquartered in Mundelein, IL USA and is comprised of two primary businesses, MacLean-Fogg Component Solutions and MacLean Power Systems. MacLean-Fogg Component Solutions (MFCS) is a leading manufacturer of fastener components, engineered components and engineered plastics for automotive, heavy truck, and other diverse industries. MacLean Power Systems (MPS) is a leading manufacturer of products for electric utility, telecommunications and civil markets.
Responsible for the manufacturing of material utilizing roll thread equipment.
- Loads, unloads, and moves materials to machine operation.
- Reads work order or follows oral instructions to manufacture parts.
- Will the threading metal bar through equipment to make threads on bar.
- Will require the ability to be able to keep pace with moving equipment (loading/unloading product)
- Education: High school or equivalent
- Must have the ability to lift up to 50 lbs independently.
- Must possess strong safety attitude and ability to adhere to all safety requirements and practices.
- Must have a basic math skills and understand basic measurement increments in decimals and fractions.
- Must be able to communicate verbal and written with supervisors, management, and co-workers regarding work related tasks, coordination, schedules and other job related issues.
Various agencies of the United States Government require employers to maintain information on applicants pertaining to factors such as race, sex, and type of position for which an individual applies. The information requested is voluntary and for compliance with certain record keeping requirements. MacLean-Fogg Company has a long-standing commitment to equal employment opportunity for all its associates and applicants for employment. MacLean-Fogg Company believes all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunities and does not discriminate against its employees or applicants for employment because of race, color, gender, affectional or sexual orientation, domestic partnership status, ancestry, religion, national origin,citizenship status, marital status, disability, veteran status, age or any other protected group status.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education High School
- Trenton, TN 38382, USA