SHIPPING MATERIAL HANDLER
Founded in 1925, MacLean-Fogg is a worldwide enterprise currently operating 40 global manufacturing facilities across 5 continents with annual sales in excess of one billion (USD) and a workforce of over 3,200 people. MacLean-Fogg is a privately held enterprise headquartered in Mundelein, IL USA and is comprised of two primary businesses, MacLean-Fogg Component Solutions and MacLean Power Systems. MacLean-Fogg Component Solutions (MFCS) is a leading manufacturer of fastener components, engineered components and engineered plastics for automotive, heavy truck, and other diverse industries. MacLean Power Systems (MPS) is a leading manufacturer of products for electric utility, telecommunications and civil markets.
Perform duties to assure proper movement of finished and work in process goods out of the facility.
• Monitor and recharge forklift equipment and check fluid levels as necessary
• Move material throughout plant using standard forklifts, according to flag light system and verbal instructions
• Package goods to be shipped to customers
• Load materials onto trucks to be shipped to customers
• Perform physical counts and weights of inventory on a regularly scheduled basis
• Process shipments based on standards and ensure proper freight documents are kept and sent with the shipment
• Follow all Safety, Environmental, and Quality policies and guidelines
• Other duties as assigned
• Must be able to operate a standard forklift, a roll-over lift truck and hand trucks
• Must be able to work from verbal and written instructions
• Must be able to understand EMS and JDE computer systems
• Proven decision-making skills
• Must have a basic understanding of shipping process
• Must be a self-starter with good organizational skills and a high level of reliability
• Must be a self-motivated team player
Various agencies of the United States Government require employers to maintain information on applicants pertaining to factors such as race, sex, and type of position for which an individual applies. The information requested is voluntary and for compliance with certain record keeping requirements. MacLean-Fogg Company has a long-standing commitment to equal employment opportunity for all its associates and applicants for employment. MacLean-Fogg Company believes all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunities and does not discriminate against its employees or applicants for employment because of race, color, gender, affectional or sexual orientation, domestic partnership status, ancestry, religion, national origin,citizenship status, marital status, disability, veteran status, age or any other protected group status.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Mundelein, IL, Mundelein, Illinois, United States of America