OFF SHIFT PROCESS TECHNICIAN
Founded in 1925, MacLean-Fogg is a worldwide enterprise currently operating 40 global manufacturing facilities across 5 continents with annual sales in excess of one billion (USD) and a workforce of over 3,200 people. MacLean-Fogg is a privately held enterprise headquartered in Mundelein, IL USA and is comprised of two primary businesses, MacLean-Fogg Component Solutions and MacLean Power Systems. MacLean-Fogg Component Solutions (MFCS) is a leading manufacturer of fastener components, engineered components and engineered plastics for automotive, heavy truck, and other diverse industries. MacLean Power Systems (MPS) is a leading manufacturer of products for electric utility, telecommunications and civil markets.
- Perform visual quality checks and monitor press cycle times, make changes as needed to improve or enhance product quality and efficiencies following proper channels.
- Perform training requirements as needed.
- Perform all duties listed on Set-Up checklist accurately.
- Perform start up operations on all machines and equipment (I.e. Grinders, Dryers, etc.).
- Effectively troubleshoot processing concerns.
- Understand and work within 5S principles when applicable.
- Accurately and neatly maintain process documentation records.
- Improve and/or develop process improvements to improve cycle times and reduce scrap.
- Ability to work with robotic equipment.
- Verify that proper materials are at the work stations.
- Communicate with other shifts regarding concerns / issues.
- Process tools / materials following the Engineering Process Specifications (EPS) guidelines.
- Back up to the shift lead person.
- Must provide own tools needed to perform the job requirements.
- Strong ability to lead, communicate, and work effectively.
- Manage area specific system procedures
- Follow all Safety, Environmental, and Quality policies and guidelines.
- Other duties may be assigned or required for this position.
Various agencies of the United States Government require employers to maintain information on applicants pertaining to factors such as race, sex, and type of position for which an individual applies. The information requested is voluntary and for compliance with certain record keeping requirements. MacLean-Fogg Company has a long-standing commitment to equal employment opportunity for all its associates and applicants for employment. MacLean-Fogg Company believes all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunities and does not discriminate against its employees or applicants for employment because of race, color, gender, affectional or sexual orientation, domestic partnership status, ancestry, religion, national origin,citizenship status, marital status, disability, veteran status, age or any other protected group status.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 420 N Universal Blvd, Whitewater, WI 53190, USA