Material Handler -RIA
TITLE: Material Handler I JOB CODE: 1005O
MANAGER: Warehouse PAY GRADE: OPS3
DEPARTMENT: Distribution FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt
Supports Operations by moving and stocking materials and finished products to designated areas in the facility.
• Ability to use a hand scanner
• Picks-up incoming materials from the Receiving dock
• Unloads and puts away stock in the Bulk storage area
• Provides replenishment materials to work stations in a timely manner
• Pulls and stocks correct product to appropriate boxes and pick locations
• Transfers finished products to designated areas
• Stacks empty skids and pallets in designated areas
• Operates a manual and/or motorized pallet jack
• Uses knowledge and experience to resolve basic operating problems; reports other problems to supervisor
• Performs all other related duties as assigned
High School diploma or GED equivalent required; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Familiarity with part numbering systems is a plus.
• Able to operate a pallet jack, fork lift, order picker and Drexel.
• Able to work accurately from verbal and written instructions.
• Ability to lift 50lbs continuous.
• Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time.
• Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Maintains a clean and organized work environment.
• Quantity - Meets productivity standards; Completes work in timely manner; Strives to increase productivity.
• Safety - Observes all safety procedures and policies; Reports potentially unsafe conditions to supervisor;
Uses equipment and materials properly.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
- Job Family Operations
- Job Function OPS: Material Handling
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education High School
- Job Start Date Wednesday, May 22, 2019
- Rialto, CA, USA