Material Handler -2nd shift
Supports Operations by moving and stocking materials and finished products to designated areas in the facility at an efficient level.
- Follows safety policies and procedure; reports unsafe conditions to Area Manager/Supervisor/Lead
- Performs safety checks prior to use. Reports machine problems to Area Manager/Supervisor/Lead.
- Uses a hand scanner to determine order requirements and picks work orders
Pulls stocks and verifies correct product to appropriate locations
Providesreplenishment materials to work stations in a timely manner
Returns stock in the Bulk storage area
Transfers finished products to designated areas
Stacks empty skids and pallets in designated areas
Ability to help train or coach newer material handlers
Operates Order Picker, Reach Truck and Tourret moving bulk and finished product into and out of assigned area
Uses knowledge and experience to resolve basic operating problems; reports other problems to supervisor
Performs all other related duties as assigned
High School diploma or GED equivalent required; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Qualifications:Experience and Hillman Certified on all pieces of equipment
Able to be crossed trained in multiple MH areas ( Shipping, Receiving, Putaway, Replenishment, Order picking)
Accuracy is picking order, able to meet productivity standard.
Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time.
Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Maintains a clean and organized work environment.
- Quantity - Meets productivity standards; Completes work in timely manner; Strives to increase productivity.
• Safety - Observes all safety procedures and policies; Reports potentially unsafe conditions to supervisor; Uses equipment and materials properly
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free
workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
- Job Family Operations Rialto
- Job Function OPS: Material Handling
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education High School
- Job Start Date Wednesday, May 22, 2019
- Rialto, CA, USA