Order Picker I - JAX
TITLE: Order Processor I JOB CODE: 1009O
MANAGER: Warehouse PAY GRADE:
DEPARTMENT: Distribution FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt
Picks and packs customer orders in a high volume zone picking station; maintains established productivity and accuracy standards.
• Uses a hand scanner to determine order requirements
• Pulls the correct product from the stock area and packs it into the appropriate boxes
• Meets required daily productivity standards for lines picked per hour
• Ensure that work meets quality standards
• Conserve resources by using equipment and supplies to accomplish job results without waste
• Uses knowledge and experience to resolve basic operating problems; reports other problems to the supervisor
• Maintains a clean and organized work environment
• Maintains a current knowledge of operating procedures and company products
• Follow safety policies and procedures; reports unsafe conditions to supervisor
• Performs all other related duties as assigned
High School diploma or GED equivalent required; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Good attention to detail.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Able to work in a fast paced environment.
• Able to use a hand-held RF scanner.
• Related experience highly preferred.
• Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time.
• Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Maintains a clean and organized work environment.
• Quantity - Meets productivity standards; Completes work in timely manner; Strives to increase productivity.
• Safety - Observes all safety procedures and policies; Reports potentially unsafe conditions to supervisor; Uses equipment and materials properly.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
- Job Family Operations
- Job Function OPS: Order Pulling
- Pay Type Hourly
- 3650 Port Jacksonville Pkwy, Jacksonville, FL 32226, USA