Order Picker I - R
Performs routine inventory counts throughout the facility to support the maintenance of an accurate inventory control system.
• Sets up cycle count sheets, performs counts and accurately records inventory quantities.
• Accurately enters count data into the CCS and PKMS inventory systems and generates reports.
• Gathers information from various departments to reconcile count variances.
• Performs basic arithmetic using addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
• Assists with process improvement activities.
• Observes and identifies situations or practices that may cause inaccuracies.
• Participates in the annual physical inventory count.
• Assists in the Material Handling area as needed.
• Performs all other related duties as assigned.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
• Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time.
• Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Maintains a clean and organized work environment.
• Quantity - Meets productivity standards; Completes work in timely manner; Strives to increase productivity.
• Safety - Observes all safety procedures and policies; Reports potentially unsafe conditions to supervisor; Uses equipment and materials properly.
High School diploma or GED equivalent required; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Cycle counting experience is highly preferred.
• Knowledge of inventory control, part numbering systems and standard manufacturing operations preferred.
• Basic computer skills; Knowledge of PKMS and CCS preferred. Ability to learn and use in-house software applications.
• Good analytical and math skills.
• Able to work accurately from verbal and written instructions.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
- Job Family Operations
- Pay Type Hourly
- Rialto, CA, USA