FFH Family - Sales
We are proud to announce that Family Farm and Home is a family owned and operated company based out of Michigan. Our first stores opened their doors in April 2002. Currently we operate 60 retail locations (41 in Michigan, 14 in Ohio, 3 in Indiana, 1 in Maryland & 1 in Pennsylvania) . We cater to our customers' needs by supplying a wide variety of products in departments such as tools, hardware, automotive, pet, work and casual clothing, footwear, farm supplies, horse and livestock feed, bird food, lawn and garden, and alternative heating.
Here at Family Farm and Home, our outstanding team members are dedicated to providing incredible product values and exceptional customer service to all customers. Because of this commitment, Family Farm and Home has experienced rapid growth on all levels. Our continued growth in the future is limitless due to our devoted staff and constantly growing group of loyal customers. Are YOU ready to join the FFH Family?
A sales associate must provide outstanding customer service and accurate information to customers in regards to merchandise carried within Family Farm and Home. They will need to generate sales, assist with product merchandising, and support the store management team. Additionally, a sales associate will be responsible for contributing to the daily maintenance of the store appearance which includes stocking product, placing items into back stock areas, recovery and assembly of products, as well as the general cleanliness of the store.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities, Include but are not limited to:
1. Promote Family Farm and Home mission statement and family values.
2. Maintain awareness of all promotions and advertisements.
3. Execute the daily operational, day-to-day goals and priorities assigned by store management.
4. Assist in the training and development of peers.
5. Uphold merchandising, store cleanliness and safety standards.
6. Participate in the processing of new shipments and help the team to keep the receiving and back stock are clean and organized.
7. Responsive of safety issues.
8. Conscious of shoplifting activity.
9. Aid customers in locating merchandise in store, on Family Farm and Home supported internet sites, as well as, processing special orders.
10. Solicits customers to sign up for Family Farm and Home Programs, i.e. loyalty program, extended warranties, financing and item of the month.
11. Answer customers’ questions and provide information on procedures and policies.
12. Assist in the completion of store closing duties.
13. Contributes to a positive working environment for all team members.
14. All other duties as assigned by store management or company official.
Sales Associate Requirements:
A Family Farm and Home sales associate must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends, evenings, and holidays. Sales Associates need to have basic product knowledge along with a willingness to learn. Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively in all situations are necessary as a sales associate. They will also need to demonstrate a commitment to excellent service and customer satisfaction. A successful sales associate will be a strong team player yet still be able to work independently with minimal supervision. They must contribute to a positive working environment for all team members. Sales associates need to have knowledge of basic computer systems. They must be able to stand for extended periods of time as well as be able to climb up and down ladders, reach, bend, twist, kneel, and lift up to 50lbs.
At Family Farm and Home it is our mission to build a family dedicated to providing exceptional service, products, and prices, focused on fulfilling the lifestyle needs of our customers who aspire to live, work, and grown like we do.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Part Time
- 6101 Lake Michigan Dr, Allendale, MI 49401, USA