Essential Qualifications & Experience:
- Working knowledge of MS: Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Excellent facilitation/communication skills.
- Japanese native level and good written and oral communication skills in English (reading scientific papers, writing email/reports, attending meetings, etc.).
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work under pressure and meet exacting deadlines
Read more about Associate Test Developer (Japan)